Sonic's Adventure! Sonic's Adventure!

I've just being going through some old animations that I used to like and I still find this one funny. Good job on making an animation that STILL works :)
However, I am curious about your pronunciation of "Rouge," did you mispronounce it on purpose or was it a mistake?

Bear And Bunny Boo ❤ Bear And Bunny Boo ❤

So not what I was expecting! Cute to begin with and so funny! Wish it wa sa little longer :)

The Legend of Nylocke The Legend of Nylocke

The art isn't the strongest, but I love the mouth animation and the voice acting is fantastic! Thoroughly enjoyed this!
I would love to see more of NYLOCKE, the legendary dragon of TOME! :D

Girl Gamer Girl Gamer

Great animation, I love anything that rips it out of these kinda people :)

I hate "girl gamers", I've never heard a guy call himself a "boy gamer" before... It's embarrassing to be a part of the same gender as them. Whenever I hear a girl announce herself as a "girl gamer" whilst online, I make it my soul mission to shoot them down xD (even if they're on the same team).

Voyeur School Voyeur School

I personally didn't get it. I sort of like the animation style, so it get's a star for that. But nothing else was interesting for me. If there was an actual story, I didn't make it. I'm guessing it was just "artsy" but I prefer a bit more.

Sorry!

batman eat picachu PARODY batman eat picachu PARODY

Erm... Wut? It's a bad loop that isn't funny or remotely original...

BeyBlade Was F'n Dumb BeyBlade Was F'n Dumb

I liked Beyblade when I was younger, but this was pretty funny. The random tiny face made me laugh

contrast: a love story contrast: a love story

Aww

There was no way this wasn't going to be added to my favourites!
Excellent job, definitely made my heart skip a beat!

Breakfast(practice) Breakfast(practice)

Not bad :)

I think you should work on your drawing a little to be honest, but the animation itself is smooth, and the character actually does look tired, so congrats on catching that! :D

Also, isn't that music from Naruto? :P

The Bench Bunch - Chap#1 The Bench Bunch - Chap#1

Ouch

I personally found this pretty painful to watch. The voice acting was really poor and so was the scripting.
The animation was pretty poor too.
Sorry to be so brutally honest.

glendonisabella responds:

there's nothing bad about honesty:)