All 11 art Reviews

Visual Graffiti Visual Graffiti

So much detail!

Another awesome piece from you!
I love that the harder you look, the more you find. The demon-like creatures are my favourite part, I'd definitely buy a t-shirt from you if it featured them :P

Ikarus777 responds:

Thank you so much!!! if i do make some T shirts I'll keep you in mind so you can get one

Post Apocalyptic Sketch Post Apocalyptic Sketch

Woah!

I just had to favourite this, I love your style, it's so inspirational. I would love to be able to create art like this!

Ikarus777 responds:

Thank you, it just comes with lots of time and practice. which you most certainly have after seeing your work.

Scarecrow Scarecrow

Woah!

I'm seriously jealous of your work!
I would kill to have your skill!

I've never been scared of the Scarecrow before but THIS sent shivers down my spine. Excellent fanart and I always look forward to seeing your work in the portal :)
Keep it up!
(I'd love to see more Batman pieces ;))

Pampouniou (my dog)(Painting) Pampouniou (my dog)(Painting)

WOW!

You have some serious talent!
The fur looks so realistic and the eyes completely blew me away!
This is definitely being added to my favourites :)

Pallas Athena Pallas Athena

Stunning!

I love this! It looks like quite a simple picture, but you can tell that each line was intentional.
The yellow of the eyes stands out perfectly!

I'd love to see more owl art :)
*Favourited*

Skyrim Skyrim

Beautiful art!

I love the artwork, (it's awesome!) but I couldn't bring myself to vote the full 10/10... You need to check your grammar and spelling a little - sorry I'm a bit of a "Grammar Nazi".
E.g. "Loose" instead of "lose", "lifes" instead of "lives etc.

But as I said, I love your art style and would love to see more!

TheShadling responds:

I posted the wrong version, there was a fixed one.

Necrorun Rider Necrorun Rider

This is simply...

Amazing!

Very very nice artwork. The shadows and the way the wind is blowing through his cape is so eerie!

Ryuuji Ryuuji

:O

This is amazing! I really wish I could draw dragons like this :O
Keep up the great work man

Ray William Johnson Ray William Johnson

What's happenin' forum =3

This is an excellent portrait!
The eyes are absolutely stunning, I think Ray would love this!

I agree with Jtoon's comment though, the nose is a bit flat looking, which (as he said) can be filled out with a darker shadow... But other than that tiny tiny thing, this really is an excellent piece of art, keep up the great work!

Miatriss responds:

At the moment I am very concerned that he does not reply ... I do not think that the fact that he did not like art. Rather, he did not notice it.
And thank you dear)

Zooey Deschanel Zooey Deschanel

Wowza

This awesome, I love your style!

The eyes and eyelashes definitely draw you in. The attention to detail is beautiful :)