Sonic's Adventure! Sonic's Adventure!

I've just being going through some old animations that I used to like and I still find this one funny. Good job on making an animation that STILL works :)
However, I am curious about your pronunciation of "Rouge," did you mispronounce it on purpose or was it a mistake?

Bear And Bunny Boo ❤ Bear And Bunny Boo ❤

So not what I was expecting! Cute to begin with and so funny! Wish it wa sa little longer :)

The Legend of Nylocke The Legend of Nylocke

The art isn't the strongest, but I love the mouth animation and the voice acting is fantastic! Thoroughly enjoyed this!
I would love to see more of NYLOCKE, the legendary dragon of TOME! :D

Burrito Bison Burrito Bison

Super Addictive!

I've just sat and played this game for approximately 3 hours! I had to get all of the medals in one go haha.
Was incredibly fun to play and I enjoyed trying to max everything up... It's nice to see goals that are difficult but achievable!
Thanks for giving me a fun few hours :)

RetroBlox RetroBlox

Going straight to my favourites ;)

I really love this game, it's simple but genius at the same time. I could definitely sit and play this for hours without getting bored!
I actually enjoy the music in game as well! I've found that a lot of these kind of puzzle games have annoying music playing, but this sounds very fitting.
Excellent work!

JGOware responds:

hey..you made my Monday. :) Thx!

Vuvu Hero Vuvu Hero

You, sir...

Owe me one new keyboard!

Loved playing this. It's stupidly addictive, hooray!

I think, I may even prefer this to Guitar Hero ;)

(The bee's knees)

Visual Graffiti Visual Graffiti

So much detail!

Another awesome piece from you!
I love that the harder you look, the more you find. The demon-like creatures are my favourite part, I'd definitely buy a t-shirt from you if it featured them :P

Ikarus777 responds:

Thank you so much!!! if i do make some T shirts I'll keep you in mind so you can get one

Post Apocalyptic Sketch Post Apocalyptic Sketch

Woah!

I just had to favourite this, I love your style, it's so inspirational. I would love to be able to create art like this!

Ikarus777 responds:

Thank you, it just comes with lots of time and practice. which you most certainly have after seeing your work.

Scarecrow Scarecrow

Woah!

I'm seriously jealous of your work!
I would kill to have your skill!

I've never been scared of the Scarecrow before but THIS sent shivers down my spine. Excellent fanart and I always look forward to seeing your work in the portal :)
Keep it up!
(I'd love to see more Batman pieces ;))